Friday, December 6, 2013

Sam and I have decided that we are going to pose a certain question to many different people along the way back home for Christmas.  That question is as follows:  What is one thing you know about Mormons?

We are looking forward to the various responses we receive, and we'll post said responses on this blog.  We also have quite a few pass-along cards with us in order to spread the good word.  Tis the season!  When is it NOT the season to spread the gospel, right?

It's a drizzly day outside and I'm sick as a dog (why do we say that?), but I'm happy to be with my wife, heading west for the holidays.

Today's destination:  Columbia, South Carolinaaaaaaaa!

Knowing that Sam would be spending two full weeks in the car with me, Mom sent her this little device.  Mudda, you are too funny!

3 comments:

  1. Let us know how the little device works--an early Christmas gift.
    Sick as a dog? Are you taking the voodoo stuff?
    Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! I laughed so hard I think I hurt myself! Hope you get feeling better and ya'll have a safe trip now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was very thoughtful of Mom. Sam will be thanking her for that . . . if it works. :D

    ReplyDelete